Combined with camel Safaris, desert camping, is considered as both fun and adventure activities in Rajasthan. You are going to cherish the memories of camel safari in the sam sand dunes of thar desert, that will take you to the tour of native villages of, and here you can best explore the ancient structures and monuments as well that unveils the centuries-old culture and the lifestyle of Rajasthani people.
Places to encounter Camping In Rajasthan
Specifically, the Thar Desert is the only prominent destination in Rajasthan that is preferred by the tourist and localities both, one can quickly approach the tour operator for the availability of camping facilities along with other suitable fun activities. Here is the list of best camps at the spellbinding cities of Rajasthan.
- Manvar Tented Desert Camp, located between Jodhpur and Jaisalmer in NH 114 Highway
- Royal Desert Camp in Pushkar, located at Pushkar bypass
- Damodra Desert Camp, Sam sand dunes, Jaisalmer
- Ratnawali Camps, Jaisalmer
Other than that
These are the places where one can find the enthralling yet pleasing camping sites in Rajasthan.
- Ranthambore National Park
- Mandwa in Shekhawati
- Chhatra Sagar Pali