Itinerary of Peace and Serenity in Kerala
Rs 15,199 Rs.18,999 (20% OFF)
- Munnar 2N
- Thekkady 2N
- Kumarakom 1N
- Alleppey 2N
- Kanyakumari 2N
One of the phenomenal sides of the country that holds myriads of miraculous and wondrous attractions, Kerala is undeniably paradise for wanderers and travelers. Not only this, renowned as “God’s Own Country” Kerala bestows scenic beauty wrapped in the arms of green landscape filled with paddy cultivation, and diverse forests; also the aroma of authentic spices swirls in the air. An ideal tourist destination is popular for shimmering azure backwaters and Shikara boats, rustic villages and towering mountain ranges and list goes on so long. Experience the heavenly intact beauty of nature, connect with dense flora, and explore the rich rooted culture and folk traditions and lastly the scrumptious and appetizing cuisine.
Here is the planned tour for 9Days/ 8 Nights at Kerala that wraps the numerous choices for tourist to experience thrill while trekking through the roughs of Western Ghats or on the same moment enjoy the tranquility and calmness in Ayurvedic camps or encounter glimmering shorelines , explore the untamed wildlife in this long tour of Peace and Serenity in Kerala.
- Explore several tourist spots in Munnar that includes, Echo point, Mattuppetty, Gundala Lake, Elephant spot, Photo point, Anaimudi Peak, and Cinema Shooting Point
- Renowned wildlife sanctuary, Periyar National Park at Thekkady
- Glimmering backwaters of Kumarakom
- Fascinating Cruise rides at Alleppey
- Visit pristine shoreline at Kovalam Beach
- Exciting boat ride to the Vivekananda Rock Memorial.